What I like best of Acupuncture of Lodi is Dr. Evans, himself. His skills are effortless. His integrity is blatant and he has impressed me with the scope of his abilities and life interests which extend beyond the treatment he provides. He is genuine and open with his patients. I look forward to our discussions and know that he will be completely honest with his responses and opinions. I am so grateful that he is a continued presence in my life.
- TestimonialsI have been a patient of Dr. Evans for close to 15 years. He saw me through a difficult health crisis and has been the stabilizing factor in my current good health. He is insightful, intuitive and skilled.
Dr.Scott Evans is very compassionate, generous , highly expert and aware. Has helped speed up my recovery from Hernia Surgery, as well from Hernia, and Lung disease. I am very grateful to and for him.
Scott is professional and knowledgeable in this field. Having Accupuncture at his office has vastly changed how I manage my pain after 2 spinal surgeries. His approach and authenticity really speak to me. His dedication to treating the whole person in relation to specific areas of concern are what sets his practice apart from the rest. If you are truly looking for an effective approach to healing I can’t say enough about his treatments from this facility. He’s gracious and... Read more »
- Acupuncture of Lodi755 S. Fairmont Ave., Ste. B
Lodi, CA 95240209-339-9888
- By Appointment
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • Staying Active and Healthy in the Warm Summer Months •
- • Three Tips to Stay Mentally Strong This Summer •