- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
It is with extreme gratitude that I write these words on behalf of Dr. Scott Evans. I have been receiving treatment from Dr. Scott for nearly fifteen years. It was late 2002; I had just returned home to Lodi from a stint in rehab for opioid addiction stemming from debilitating... Read more »I first sought treatment at Acupuncture of Lodi in January of 2016 after suffering a migraine headache approximately once per week for several months prior to my visit. I was diagnosed with migraine headaches with aura by my primary care physician and was prescribed pain medication as a coping mechanism... Read more »I have been a patient of Dr. Evans for close to 15 years. He saw me through a difficult health crisis and has been the stabilizing factor in my current good health. He is insightful, intuitive and skilled.
Katherine S. was last modified: June 29th, 2017 by... Read more »
- Acupuncture of Lodi755 S. Fairmont Ave., Ste. B
Lodi, CA 95240
- By Appointment
Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- Acupuncture and the Small Intestine
- TCM for Summer Heat
- In Summer, Nourish Your Heart