- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
If it weren’t for Dr. Evans, I would have gone under the surgeon’s knife for a problematic right ankle. Nothing the podiatrist told me to do worked. After complaining about my ankle to Dr. Evans, he said he thought he could help me. He, too, had suffered an ankle injury... Read more »
I’ve been a patient of Scott’s for 7 yrs. His knowledge, expertise, quiet compassion and ability to listen make him uniquely qualified to assist me in overcoming a debilitating accident.
George R. was last modified: June 29th, 2017 by scott
It is with extreme gratitude that I write these words on behalf of Dr. Scott Evans. I have been receiving treatment from Dr. Scott for nearly fifteen years. It was late 2002; I had just returned home to Lodi from a stint in rehab for opioid addiction stemming from debilitating... Read more »
- By Appointment
Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- Cupping in Chinese Medicine
- The Liver: Mental & Emotional Aspects
- What’s Inside Your Medicine Cabinet?