- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
TestimonialsI have been a patient of Dr. Evans for close to 15 years. He saw me through a difficult health crisis and has been the stabilizing factor in my current good health. He is insightful, intuitive and skilled.
Katherine S. was last modified: June 29th, 2017 by... Read more »
Dr. Evans see both my husband and me. My husband has macular degeneration, Dr. Evans works to keep his eye sight stable. I am always fatigued, Dr. Evans works on my relaxation and increasing my energy. During each of our sessions he talks to us and figures out what exactly... Read more »
I have had numerous issues through the years from a hurt shoulder to menopause and Acupuncture of Lodi has been amazing. Scott is professional yet caring. His office is run very efficiently which is wonderful. I have referred many people to Scott and everyone has had positive things to say.... Read more »
- By Appointment
Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- How Weather Affects Pain
- 5 Reasons to Try Acupuncture This Winter
- 5 Ways to Help You Wake Up and Get Active