- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
I’ve been a patient of Scott’s for 7 yrs. His knowledge, expertise, quiet compassion and ability to listen make him uniquely qualified to assist me in overcoming a debilitating accident.
Dr.Scott Evans is very compassionate, generous , highly expert and aware. Has helped speed up my recovery from Hernia Surgery, as well from Hernia, and Lung disease. I am very grateful to and for him.I first sought treatment at Acupuncture of Lodi in January of 2016 after suffering a migraine headache approximately once per week for several months prior to my visit. I was diagnosed with migraine headaches with aura by my primary care physician and was prescribed pain medication as a coping mechanism to deal with the pain that would linger for days at a time. I found that the medication not only failed to mask the pain, as promised, but also left... Read more »
- Acupuncture of Lodi755 S. Fairmont Ave., Ste. B
Lodi, CA 95240209-339-9888
- By Appointment
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • Staying Active and Healthy in the Warm Summer Months •
- • Three Tips to Stay Mentally Strong This Summer •