- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
What I like best of Acupuncture of Lodi is Dr. Evans, himself. His skills are effortless. His integrity is blatant and he has impressed me with the scope of his abilities and life interests which extend beyond the treatment he provides. He is genuine and open with his patients. I... Read more »I have been a patient of Dr. Evans for close to 15 years. He saw me through a difficult health crisis and has been the stabilizing factor in my current good health. He is insightful, intuitive and skilled.
Katherine S. was last modified: June 29th, 2017 by... Read more »
I’ve been a patient of Scott’s for 7 yrs. His knowledge, expertise, quiet compassion and ability to listen make him uniquely qualified to assist me in overcoming a debilitating accident.
George R. was last modified: June 29th, 2017 by scott
- By Appointment
Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- 5 Reasons to get Acupuncture this Fall
- Herbal Tonics for Fall
- Acupuncture and Hay Fever