- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
If it weren’t for Dr. Evans, I would have gone under the surgeon’s knife for a problematic right ankle. Nothing the podiatrist told me to do worked. After complaining about my ankle to Dr. Evans, he said he thought he could help me. He, too, had suffered an ankle injury... Read more »
Dr. Evans see both my husband and me. My husband has macular degeneration, Dr. Evans works to keep his eye sight stable. I am always fatigued, Dr. Evans works on my relaxation and increasing my energy. During each of our sessions he talks to us and figures out what exactly... Read more »
Dr.Scott Evans is very compassionate, generous , highly expert and aware. Has helped speed up my recovery from Hernia Surgery, as well from Hernia, and Lung disease. I am very grateful to and for him.
Suresh D. was last modified: June 29th, 2017 by scott
- By Appointment
Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- Acupuncture for Treating Depression
- The Benefits of Moxibustion
- Secrets Acupuncturists Use to Stay Healthy