- TestimonialsI first sought treatment at Acupuncture of Lodi in January of 2016 after suffering a migraine headache approximately once per week for several months prior to my visit. I was diagnosed with migraine headaches with aura by my primary care physician and was prescribed pain medication as a coping mechanism to deal with the pain that would linger for days at a time. I found that the medication not only failed to mask the pain, as promised, but also left... Read more »
Dr.Scott Evans is very compassionate, generous , highly expert and aware. Has helped speed up my recovery from Hernia Surgery, as well from Hernia, and Lung disease. I am very grateful to and for him.
I have had numerous issues through the years from a hurt shoulder to menopause and Acupuncture of Lodi has been amazing. Scott is professional yet caring. His office is run very efficiently which is wonderful. I have referred many people to Scott and everyone has had positive things to say. I highly recommmend Acupuncture of Lodi!
- Acupuncture of Lodi755 S. Fairmont Ave., Ste. B
Lodi, CA 95240209-339-9888
- By Appointment
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • Staying Active and Healthy in the Warm Summer Months •
- • Three Tips to Stay Mentally Strong This Summer •